Register NOW

Earn more on the Preferred routes you like to operate on

With real-time booking, No Detention, Faster confirmations with Instant payments.

Vendor Sign up Now

Our Vendor Programs 
  • Real Time Tracking of all the vehicles 

  • The entire Truck Owner/Driver/Commission agent from 7 Feet- 40 Feet Vehicle can join us. 

  • Get 75 % amount paid as advance remaining 25 % at the time of delivery 

  • Driver need not wait days for their Returns Trips



  We Stage your Pickups and Deliveries at our 24/7 Drop yards, your drivers are in and out of city in 15 minutes

Escort Services

Our Escort Services helps in checking driver driving Behavior to prevent accidents, Waybill Validity for every 100 Km.


Get access to Road side assistance, pick-up and drop locations

More opportunities

Grow your business and cater to more locations with our growing FLT Network 


Submit your basic information to run a first and Last mile business across Pan India  

Promotional material is provided to you to identify you as a  EZ Logistics partner.

You receive access to a dashboard to manage your deliveries.

You set up manpower and operations, and receive payments every 15 days.


How can I become a registered Truck rider with EZ Logistics?

You can join EZ Logistics as a registered driver by following simple steps, you just need to sign up by providing basic information regarding your name, phone number, city and more available on the online registration form. After registration, you are required to upload the genuine documents like your driving license. You can get support and training from our 24/7 support services and training facility.

How will I be paid for the trip?

We ensure the payment of 100% amount to the driver in advance. Moreover, the outstanding amount will be transferred to your account within a day. EZ Logistics guarantees full payment to the drivers and the freight companies and offers a single mode of Payment i.e IMPS/NEFT

How would I know my app trip distance and bill amount?

Your approximate trip distance and approximate bill amount will be notified to you during your booking process. The booking process includes the pick and the drop location, the system calculates the exact distance in KM for you based on the provided location, you will also be notified regarding the exact amount for the truck booking.

Will I get any manpower for loading, unloading and packing?

All services confirmed through EZ Logistics only includes the transportation of goods and for any manpower help that has been requested by the customer can be accepted or rejected by you. However, the amount of booking of the trip that has been processed does not include the other services of loading and unloading.

How will I receive the bills?

EZ Logistics will process service bills on request and it will be delivered via E-mail. All the bills for current and previous rides are always available on one click for you and are accessible through the website and the mobile app in trip history.